My anaconda don’t want none unless the state of the economy recovers, minimum wage workers see an increase in their pay, and women, racial, and sexual minorities acquire their rights.
Reblogged from waterseal809 (Originally from shinygays)
How many baby boomers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None. They make a millennial do it for nothing and tell them that they’re lucky for the opportunity.
Reblogged from waterseal809 (Originally from lockelamora)
“Wrong Century” by Tomas Kucerovsky
the look of wistfulness on her face just punches me straight in the heart
this is literally my favorite piece that ever comes up on tumblr and if you want me to change my mind well then goOD LUCK WITH THAT
Reblogged from intoxication-station (Originally from mirandaadria)
Reblogged from intoxication-station (Originally from urbancatfitters)
BY THE WAY THIS WOMAN IS POSSIBLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCULPTORS OF ALL TIME AND INSPIRES ME LIKE CRAZY AND GODDAMN HER WORK IS AMAZING
Reblogged from taketaketakeitoff (Originally from littlelimpstiff14u2)
Tree Hugger Sign
Explain to future generations it was good for the economy .
When they can’t farm the land, breath the air and drink the water.
Reblogged from taketaketakeitoff (Originally from nsaney)
why do girls go to the bathroom together
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
Reblogged from boobsandbooks (Originally from tyleroakleyismyqueen)
Reblogged from dyspnoeic (Originally from nvne)
Reblogged from faintfamiliarity (Originally from stewarter)
Reblogged from tongue-twister (Originally from fuckyeahitspcola)